Security Management System
Thanks to the introduction of a mobile system, we continue to enhance security with protocols that prevent on-site support staff from accessing personal data and with the establishment of paperless operations.
* Our security management system uses Quantum Network Inc's Virtual Agent System (VAS).
Advantages of our mobile system
- No record of telephone numbers
- The phone numbers of the end user and the member of on-site support staff are never displayed to or saved by the other party (the system puts calls through a central server, meaning that neither party's phone number is displayed and no call history is stored on either party's mobile phone).
- Eliminating printouts
- We use a system whereby personal information (addresses, phone numbers, etc.) is only displayed on mobile phone screens and cannot be printed. The only customer information that on-site support staff have when they go out on call is that displayed on their mobile phone.
- Time-restricted access to personal data
- All contact between on-site support staff and head office, including reports, is handled via mobile phone. We operate a system whereby, once they have completed a job, on-site support staff are no longer able to access the relevant customer information.
- Preventing information leaks after completion of jobs (paperless operations)
- The Job Completion Form signed by the end user at the completion of each job by the on-site support staff is completed online via mobile phone, thereby ensuring that the process is entirely paperless. This also prevents information leaks as a result of the loss of documents or other contingencies.