Q&A Corporation ("the Company") is keenly aware of the importance of its customers' and employees' personal information (including Social Security and Tax Number called "My Number", the same applies to the following) and believes that it has a duty to adequately handle and protect personal information throughout all of the on-site support, support center and marketing support services that it provides. The Company therefore pledges to enforce and maintain a personal information protection policy including the following points.
Personal Information Protection Policy
- The Company will comply with all legislation, national guidelines and other regulations applicable to the handling of personal information in relation to any aspect of its business activities and personal information belonging to its employees and other concerned parties. The Company will put in place a personal information management system and protect personal information in accordance with the Japanese Industrial Standard Requirements for Information Security Management Systems (JIS Q15001:2006).
- The Company will always specify the purpose for which personal information is obtained and used and will only use personal data insofar as is necessary to fulfil the stated purpose. The Company will also take adequate control measures to prevent personal information from being used for any non-stated purpose.
- The Company will not provide personal information in its possession to any third party unless the person concerned has given their consent or the Company are required to do so by law.
- On receipt of any complaint or inquiry regarding the handling of personal information, the Company will promptly investigate the relevant facts and take appropriate action in good faith within a reasonable period of time.
- The Company will implement organizational, human, physical and technical security control measures in order to ensure that all personal information in its possession is managed appropriately and will make every effort to prevent and/or rectify any information leaks, losses or damage.
- The Company will continue to review its personal information management system and make ongoing improvements to its efforts to protect personal information in line with future changes in social and environmental circumstances.
Enacted: November 1, 2002
Revised: December 8, 2015
Inquiries regarding personal information protection policy
Personal Information Desk
Tel:+81-3-5468-9292 (open the weekdays 10:00 - 17:00)